- Mailed submission of request along with proper documentation:
- Your Mission Statement and its alignment with V4V
- Your Organization’s History o Audited Financial Statements
- Proof of 501(c)(3) status
- Most recent annual report
- Provide a clearly defined project/program purpose with details of what the project/program plans to address, its expected outcome and proposed budget (keep brief)
- Organizations must be in good financial and public standing with strong/competent management team and/or board of directors.
- Maintains non-discrimatory programs benefiting broad segments of both active and retired military members and families.
- Maintains an efficiency rating (A+, A, A-) with Charity Watchdog groups as defined:
Program %: reflects the percent of total expenses a charityspent on its programs in the year
Cost to Raise: reflects how much it cost the charity to raise each$100 of cash donations from the public in the year
V4V Board of Directors meet quarterly to review all submitted requests. Notification of grants will be announced within (30) of each quarterly board meetings.
Roddy is chairman of Old Dominion Insulation, Inc. (ODI) which he founded in 1981. While he has turned over the day-to-day operations of ODI to his two sons (Chris & Jeff), he is involved with other privately held construction service entities. Serving in the Virginia Army National Guard (1971-1982), Roddy is passionate about veteran support groups and charities. Residing in Powhattan, VA with his wife Cindi, they have three children and eight grandchildren.
Marc is currently a Senior Vice President with Colliers International having over 22 years of commercial real estate leasing and sales experience. A graduate of Hampton-Sydney College, Marc has served on various non-profit boards and has coached multiple youth sports teams.
Construction executive with over 40 years’ experience. Robert founded M&E Contractors in 2003. Prior to M&E, Robert was President at Colonial Mechanical for nine years. He has also opened an office for JESCO Inc in Williamsburg, VA in 1987 and worked as a Vice President in sales and operational positions for over 17 years throughout the Southeastern US. Robert graduated from Mississippi State University with a BSEE degree in 1977 and has served on the Board of Directors for several charitable organizations.
Rich currently leads the national business development efforts for Old Dominion Firestopping, following a 30-year career as a general contractor. Rich attended both the University of Virginia and Stanford University and resides in the Richmond area with his wife Joyce and his two sons.
Tom is currently President at Frank Management Group, Inc. (commercial property management company) and currently serves on various 501(c)3 charitable, non-profit boards. Prior to that, Tom had over 30+ years within the commercial transportation industry. Graduating from University of Pennsylvania – Shippensburg, BS and University of Alabama, MBA, Tom has previously served on Make-A-Wish, Susan G. Komen and RHF non-profit boards
Download PDF of V4V tax returns.Download PDF